Sunday, September 19, 2010

You Got That!?




















*sitting on the bank of a river*

Chloe: *deafening screams of terror*

Tellulah: "What's wrong Chloe!?"

Dad: "Hey, hey, come here what's the matter?"

Chloe *still shaking and wide eyed* "It scared me!"

Tellulah: "Oh the spider over there, running up the bank."

Dad: "Chloe that's a Daddy Long Leg, it won't bother you."

Tellulah: "Chloe, look how small it is, it's just afraid of you, because you are so much bigger than it is. It won't hurt you."

Chloe: "I'm just afraid of it."

Tellulah: "What if you were that size? If you were that small you'd be afraid of getting stepped on, just like it is afraid of you stepping on it."

Chloe: "No, if I was a spider, I'd just yell".... (switches to tiny high pitched scream) Daddy, daddy, come save me I'm over here!"

Dad: "Ha!, I would totally come save you, but I'm afraid of......"

Chloe: (interrupts me, drops her voice, puts her finger in my face, gets evil look on her face) "YOU BETTER REMEMBER ME WHEN I'M A SPIDER!!!!"

Dad: *Wide-eyed stare at Tellulah*

Tellulah: *belly laughs*

No comments:

Post a Comment